Master Bedroom and Bedrooms
All five bedrooms are fully air-conditioned with beautiful and romantic furnishings and private expansive en-suite bathrooms.
Two of the master bathrooms provide an additional romantic outdoor shower experience. All bedrooms come complete with dressing areas, writing desk, deposit box and iPod dock. Four of the bedrooms have an additional daybed niche for a small child. In three of the bedrooms a flat screen TV with DVD is hidden inside a carved wood cabinet.
All bedrooms have a view of the rice fields, the garden or the lotus pond and 4 of the bedrooms are complemented by a spacious terrace with daybeds for private relaxation.
The fun bale features a bar, a social sitting area and is equipped with a full size pool table and an iPod, mp3 sound system.This is a perfect place for a game of pool.
Five beautiful, luxury and comfortable bedrooms with AC and en-suite bathrooms. Three master bedrooms with TV, international satellite and DVD player. Ipod dock/CD and MP3 player can be found in all bedrooms.
• Private 5×20 meters infinity swimming pool extended with a large natural Jacuzzi.
• Fully air-conditioned family room with a 50 inch flat screen TV, international satellite channel, home theatre, Wii, DVD and book library.
• Two Fully-equipped kitchens (incl. wine fridges). The main kitchen for staff to prepare your meals, the guest kitchen is for cooking classes and it is at your disposal should you get inspired.
• Spacious semi open living room facing the large hanging terrace.
• Semi open dining room which can comfortably seat 12 guests.
• Relaxation day bed, swing and lounge at hanging terrace, terrace and patio.
• Fun Bale with a bar, games and pool table.
• Open air massage bale (Gazebo) next to lotus pond, out-door river stone bathtub with hot and cold water.
• Baby cot, high chair, children toys, pool toys and games.
• Fiber optic Wireless Internet in all areas of the villa.
• Safety box in each bedroom.
• Premium coffee machine for you to enjoy a quality coffee experience of your choice.
• Spa, yoga, and childcare service can be arranged at extra cost.
• Full staff including Villa Manager/Concierge, Private Chef, Villa Attendants, Gardeners and Security.
• Outdoor CCTV and alarm system for your maximum security and privacy.
• A generator is on 24-hour stand-by just in case there is a power cut. Voltage regulators ensure against current spikes and built in international socket in every room. Additional adaptor plugs are available.
• Kemala is a member of the Canggu Club www.cangguclub.com (Bali’s premier Country Club) our Villa guests have exclusive admission to use the club facilities, which include a full gym & spa, indoor/outdoor tennis, squash courts, football pitch, large pool and all its F&B facilities.
Swimming Pool, Jacuzzi and Garden
The size of the infinity swimming pool with a built in Jacuzzi is about 125 sqm, surrounded by exotic tropical landscaped gardens which overlook lush emerald rice fields.The gardens are a talking point at Villa Kemala dotted with Frangipani, Yellow Palms, Jasmine, Spider Lily, Heliconia, Hibiscus and Orchids.
There is also a waterfall which forms into a stream with Lotus flowers gently flowing through the garden. The ambiance at night is enhanced by three fire bowls, which are lit at sunset.
The pool is bordered by white pebble stone deck furnished with 4 comfortable sundeck chairs, white umbrellas and a romantic 4 poster ku-de-ta sun bed with net curtains.
Balinese Service Experience – The Kemala Staff
At Kemala the staff has been carefully selected and trained with this objective in mind. They strive to provide you with the best service during your stay at the Villa. Please consult the staff for any requirements you might have to maximize your holiday experience at Kemala.
The Kemala team consist of:
- Villa Manager – meets and greets guests on arrival, provides concierge service to the guests. He also leads the Villa Team to meet the expectations of each guest.
- Villa Chef – trained in local & international cuisine and in charge of the market shopping and preparation of guest meals. The Chef can provide cooking classes for Villa guests.
- Four Villa Attendants – responsible for housekeeping, laundry, and food and drinks service.
- Two Security Guards – to ensure the safety and security of the guests and the premises.
- Two Gardeners/Maintenance – work discreetly in maintaining the landscape, pool, and the villa without disturbing the guests.
A first morning breakfast for up to 10 guests is complementary.
The continental breakfast comes with eggs, pancake and includes coffee, tea, juice/ fruits and breadrolls. Should you have special breakfast requests please consult the Chef.
Terms & Conditions
• Rates are quoted in USD and subject to 15.5% Government Tax and Service charge. Extra guests charged at USD 35++ per pax per night.
• Villa rates are categorized in high, low and peak seasons
• Minimum stay: 3 nights (low), 5 nights (high) and 7 nights (peak)
• In order to secure your reservation a 50% deposit is required.
• Final payment is due 45 days prior to arrival or immediately if less than 45 days
• Deposits and final payments are non-refundable
• Check in time: 2pm – Check out time: 12noon