History of Bali People Struggle Monument (Bajra Sandhi)
Museum Bali People (Bajra Sandhi) blaze in 1980 that originated from the idea of Prof. Dr. Ida Bagus Mantra who was the governor of Bali. He sparked the initial idea of the museum and the monument to the struggle of the people of Bali. Then in 1981, held the monument design competition, which was won by Ida Bagus Yadnya, he is a student of the Faculty of Engineering, University of Udayana architecture.
Then in 1988 conducted groundbreaking and for more than 13 years of construction of the monument was completed. In 2001, the physical building of the monument is finished. A year later, charging diorama and monument environmental regulation is done. In September 2002, Bali Governor Decree on the appointment of the Head of UPTD Monument implemented.
And finally, on August 1, 2004, the public service in general was opened, after the June 2003 unveiling of a monument made by the President at the time, namely Megawati Soekarnoputri.
The monument is located in Renon Square neighborhood which is certainly very interesting for everyone because the place is well maintained and clean and complete with a tower that soars into the sky that has a beautiful Balinese architecture. The location of this monument is also very strategic because it is located in front of the Office of the Governor of Bali is also in front of the Parliament Building in the Field of Bali Provincial precisely Niti Mandala Renon. This place is the battle between the people of Bali the time of independence against occupying forces. This war is known as "war Puputan" which means all-out war. This monument was established to pay homage to the heroes and a symbol of respect for the struggle of the people of Bali.
The museum is a symbol of Bali to honor the heroes as well as a symbol of life preservation seedbed Balinese struggle from generation to generation and from age to age, as well as the symbol of the spirit to retain the integrity of the Unitary Republic of Indonesia. It can be seen from 17 stairs in the main door, 8 grand pillars in the building of the monument, and the monument that rises 45 meters.
This museum taken shape based on the stories of Hindu during playback Mount Mandara Giri by the Gods and the Giants to get Tirta Amertha or Holy Water of Life.
Bajra Sandi Museum Named for the shape of this museum like Bajra or Genta worn by Hindu religious leaders in the accompanying pronunciation recite the mantra at the time of the ceremony of Hinduism. As for the parts that are important in this museum are as follows:
• Building Museum towering symbolizes Mount Mandara Giri
• Jar Amertha symbolized in the form of Kumba (pot) right upper part of the museum.
• Dragon wrapped around the museum symbolizes the Naga Basuki used as rope preformance playback Mandara Giri.
• Turtles are located at the bottom of the museum is a symbol of Bedawang Akupa used as a screening board Mandara Giri.
• Swimming contained around the museum are symbols of the Milk Ocean that surrounds the home to the Mandara Giri Holy Water of Life or Tirtha Amertha.
Building Forms Bali People Struggle Monument (Bajra Sandhi)
The layout of the monument is very strategic because it is located right in front of the Office of the Governor of Bali, or rather in the field Niti Mandala Renon Denpasar. The monument building area is 4,900 m2 (70 m x 70 m) and a land area of 138 830 m2.
This monument can be divided into several parts, both horizontally and vertically, namely:
In the horizontal arrangement of the building is a rectangular square, symmetrical and refers to the concept of Tri Mandala, namely:
1. As of Mandala is a courtyard / buildings most in the middle
2. As an Associate Mandala is a courtyard surrounding the Main Mandala
3. As Nista Mandala is the most outer courtyard that surrounds Associate Mandala
Main building monuments at the Mandala arranged into 3 floors, namely:
1. Main Utamaning Mandala is the 3rd floor of the topmost position serves as a space of tranquility, a place of quiet-quiet enjoying the atmosphere of the distance around the monument
2. Main Madyaning Mandala is the second floor serves as a diaroma totaling 33 units. This 2nd floor as a miniature display of Balinese struggle from time to time. On the outside perimeter of the room there are a porch or terrace open to enjoy the surrounding atmosphere.
3. Main Nistaning Mandala is the ground floor of the building of the monument, which contained information space, library, exhibition halls, conference rooms, administrative space, buildings and restrooms. In the middle of the room there is a lake named as Puser Tasik, eight poles and also grand staircase-shaped rose periwinkle.
Vertically, is divided into three parts, namely referring to the concept of Tri Anga. Angga Tri concept is:
1. Main or head, which does not contain any or empty which is a symbol of immortality.
2. Associate or entities that are on display diorama
3. Nista or feet, which are gardens
In addition Angga Tri and Tri Mandala there is also a philosophical value, ie playback Mount Mandara Giri by the gods and the giants are working together to obtain Tirta Amertha.
Diorama Bali People Struggle Monument (Bajra Sandhi)
On this monument the Balinese history clearly illustrated through 33 units diorama. The diorama diorama-circular prepared following the contours of the room. Each diorama contains statues setting complete with their natural environment. To facilitate visitors in understanding the content of the diorama, on the outside there is label information in three languages: Bali in Balinese, Indonesian and English.
In the early parts of the ancient human diorama displayed during the hunting and gathering. There is described Pithecanthropus erectus hunting wild pigs with a hand-held axes. The next section describes the development of the people of Bali in the kingdom, the colonial period, the physical revolution, until the post-independence. At the end of the Udayana University illustrated the development process that took place in 1975.
The conclusions that I can conclude the visitation activities are:
1. Bali People Struggle Monument is a monument to the memory of the hard work and heroic struggle of the people of Bali before and after independence.
2. In this monument has a value relegius like Bajra Sandi often called because of the shape of this museum like Bajra or Genta worn by Hindu religious leaders in the accompanying pronunciation recite the mantra at the time of the ceremony of Hinduism.
3. Bali People's Struggle Monument symbolizes the spirit to retain the integrity of the Unitary Republic of Indonesia. It can be seen from 17 stairs in the main door, 8 grand pillars in the building of the monument, and the monument that rises 45 meters. This is because the State independence of Indonesia independence on August 17, 1945.
4. In building this monument there is some meaning to the term culture of human life like depicts Hindu Tri and Tri Angga Mandala.
----------------------------- VILLAS ---------------------------
• Anahata Villas & Spa
• Abi Bali Villas
• Astana Batubelig Suite Villa
• Bali Agung Village - Villa
• Bali Blue Karma Villa
• Bali Rich Luxury Villa
• Bunga Desa Oceanfront Villa
• Banyan Villa
• Bunga Desa Villas
• Casis Villa
• Chocolat Villas
• Kayumanis Jimbaran Private Estate
• Kemala Villa
• Le Jardin Boutique Villa
• Mahagiri Villas
• Mary’s Beach Villa
• Melissa Villa
• Nyaman Villas Bali
• Rumi Villas Bali
• Saba Villas
• Santrian Resorts & Villas
• Sapu Lidi Resort & Villa
• The Ayung Resort Ubud
• The Junno Villa
• The Kayana Villa
• The Kuta Playa Villa
• The Sanctus Villa
• The Seiryu Villa
• The Queen Villa and Spa
• The Wolas Villa and Spa
• Ubud Green Resort & Villas
• Ubud Heaven Villa
• Uppala Villa Seminyak
• Villa Alam Seminyak
• Villa An Tan Seminyak
• Villa Angel Petitenget
• Villa Arama Riverside
• Villa Atas Ombak
• Villa Berawa
• Villa Coco - Seminyak
• Villa Diana Bali
• Villa Jerami & Spa
• Villa Ka - Seminyak
• Villa Ke - Bali - Seminyak
• Villa Lumbung Hotel
• Villa Niloufar
• Villa Rob Kerobokan
• Villa Samudra Beach Front
• Villa Seminyak Estate & Spa
• Villa Sentosa - Ubud
• Villa Staman Seminyak
• Villa Sunset
----------------------------- YACHTS -------------------------
• Catamaran Sailing AC 230 HP
• Catamaran Sailing AJ 350 BHP
• Catamaran Sailing ATR
• Bali Hai 2 Cruises
• Monohull BW 200 HP
• Bali Fun Ship - Private Charters
• Monohull BDB 600 HP
• Monohull BM 1200 HP
• Monohul BR 1600 HP
• Catamaran Sailing CRP 360 HP
• Catamarran CCL 13 M
• Monohull EM 20,45 M
• Catamaran HR 72
• Monohull ITB 500 HP
• Catamaran Sailing KTR 25 M
• Catamaran LC 12 M
• Monohull AST 425 HP
• Monohull LDR 4000 HP
• Marina Srikandi 8 - Fast Boat
• Monohull MS 11 750 HP
• Monohull MTM 1430 MHP
• Monohull OBS 1000 HP
• Catamaran Sailing OP 25 M
• Monohull RLC 17 M
• Catamaran Sailing SS - 7 2500 RPM
• Catamaran Sailing SS - 9 1800 RPM
• Monohull SD 380 HP
• Catamaran SDR 248 HP
• Monohull SJ 250 HP
• Monohull ST - 250 HP
• Monohull ST - 150 HP
• Catamaran PP 400 HP
• Catamaran SF 16,5 M
• Catamaran TNI 54 HP
• Monohull TB 2400 HP
• Monohull FR 9,8 HP
• Catamaran SR 50 ft
------------------------ ACTIVITIES -------------------
• Jet Pack
• Jet Bike
-------------------------- TOUR ---------------------------
--------------------- ACCOMODATION -----------------
------------------------------- LINKS --------------------------